Best Indoor Trampoline For Toddlers
Here’s small list of the best indoor trampoline for toddlers. You know, the small indoor trampoline for toddlers. And we’ll reveal the top pick.
Finding the best little trampoline for toddlers might be challenging because there are so many different varieties of mini trampolines for kids on the market. There are large trampolines for older children, small trampolines for young children, and even smaller trampolines for toddlers.
When it comes to deciding on the best indoor trampoline for toddlers you have to take into consideration, the safety features of the trampoline, the size of it, portability, durability, the design, and whether you want a toddler trampoline with net or handlebar? Plenty to think about.
In this post, we’ve taken into account indoor home trampoline with net or with a handlebar for toddlers. And a majority of the toddlers trampoline listed below will suit young kids from 3 to 10 years old.
The Best Indoor Trampoline For Toddlers
The Aseem 60″ mini trampoline is our top choice for the best indoor trampoline for toddlers. For first time bouncers, this kid’s trampoline is a great introduction for beginners. With it’s convenient size, this portable mini trampoline can be used indoor and outdoor. And the best part, it has an enclosure netting to keep kids safe.
Another neat thing, this indoor/outdoor trampoline comes with a basketball hoop. This means, more fun for the kids. Perfect for kids from the age of 12 months to 8 years of age.
6 of the Best Indoor Trampoline For Toddlers
rOn this short list, there are 3 Indoor mini trampolines with handlebar and 3 indoor mini trampolines with enclosure net. Plus, our 2 top picks.
The Original Toy Company Trampoline
Little Tikes 3′ Toddler Trampoline
Galt Nursery Trampoline – This is our top pick for mini trampoline with a handle-bar, as it is the best introduction to bouncing for little ones from 12 months. It’s very portable and can be used outdoor too.
Aseem 5Ft (60″) Trampoline – If you want the best indoor trampoline for toddlers, then this is our top pick. It’s low from the ground, it’s stable, it’s light to move around the house and it comes with a basketball hoop.
Lovely Snail Trampoline 5Ft
VGMIU 5Ft (60″) Trampoline
01. The Original Toy Company Folding Trampoline For Toddlers
Jumping weight capacity: Up to 150 lbs. only
This kids indoor trampoline is very mobile because the handle-bar is foldable, which makes it easy to fit into small spaces, like the trunk of a small car. A huge plus when your toddler has outdoor playdates.
As well, the trampoline can be easily unfolded, ready to go for play anywhere around home.
Since it is an indoor trampoline for toddlers it is spring free. Instead, it uses heavy duty elastic straps so that the bounce will not be too high for your little ones.
A nice safety feature about The Original Toy Company Fold & Go Trampoline. It has 6 legs, not 4, for added stability.
The assembly is relatively easy. All you need to do is, unfold it, screw the legs then attach the handle. That’s it.
02. Little Tikes 3′ Toddler Trampoline
Suitable for: Young kids from the age of 3 to 6 years,
Jumping weight capacity: 55 lbs. only
A fun mini trampoline for toddlers and young kids, which is considered as one of the best small trampoline for kids. It comes with a padded handlebar, and the jumping mat is low off the floor.
As well, it does not have springs. Instead, it has durable elastic straps to withstand heavy use. Which makes it a safe choice for toddlers because it will not have the juicy bounce that adults and teens love, and will prevent toddlers from stumbling off.
Small in size, it is very light to carry around so you can take it anywhere inside and outside of home.
Be aware though, more than a few feedbacks suggest that padding on the handle-bar can easily peel off.
Overall, as you can tell from the image, it is easy to assemble, light-weight and reasonably priced,
A popular Little Tikes Trampoline is the Little Tikes Trampoline With Slide And Safety Net. This unit like a 3 in 1 package. It has a 2 zipper safety net, a slide, mini stairs to climb and down and a 7 foot trampoline. Loads of fun to keep both toddlers and young children active for hours.
03. Galt Nursery Trampoline
Suitable for: from 12 months to a weight of 44 pounds.
Jumping weight capacity: 44 lbs. only
This is the best indoor trampoline for toddlers. Built for little ones in mind, the cute turtle (unicorn available too) design will grab their attention. It is a great soft introduction to bouncing.
As well, the handle bar is designed to suit small hands, which will give toddlers an easy grip to help them stay balanced on the mini trampoline.
Although, it has a smaller bounce than other kids mini trampoline, The Galt Nursery Trampoline is just right for little ones just starting out.
Another worthy mention is that it is low from the ground. Which means, it will be easy for toddlers to independently step onto the mini trampoline. And in the event, that your toddler should stumble or trip, it will be a light fall.
Other notable features,
The frame is supported by legs with non-slip rubber feet.
- Built to be sturdy and long lasting.
- It is spring-free.
- It has a padded cover.
- It is portable – which means you can use it anywhere for indoor and outdoor play.
04. Aseem 60″ Mini Kids Trampoline
Suitable for: Kids only (12 months to 8 years of age)
Jumping weight capacity: 220 lbs. only
This is our top pick for the best indoor trampoline toddlers. Not only will be it safe for toddlers, you can get years out of this kids trampoline up to the age of 8 years. You will get plenty of value from this mini trampoline for years.
For added fun and activity for kids, it comes with a basketball hoop. Plenty of entertainment to be had.
If you want to (as long as there are no dangerous items left in the trampoline), you can easily use this indoor kids mini trampoline as a play pen.
Because of its size and the fact that it can be used indoor and outdoor, this kids mini trampoline may also be suitable for a small backyard.
With the high density elastic safety net, your toddler is safe. As well, you can easily monitor them through the see through mesh.
Other worth mentions include:
- It has the all important enclosure safety net to keep toddlers safe and from falling off.
- It has 3 U-shaped legs and under each leg, there are 2 large suction cups, giving the trampoline more stability.
- The frame of the unit is held up by deep galvanizing, steel tubes.
- The bounce pad is UV protected.
- There are no gaps between the spring and pad as it is completely covered. This means, little fingers and feet will not get pinched.
- The Aseem mini kids trampoline can be used for indoor and outdoor fun.
- It is small and light.
05. Lovely Snail 60″ Childrens Trampoline
Suitable for: Kids from the age of 3 to 10 years.
Jumping weight capacity: Up to 220 lbs. only
Another outdoor and indoor mini trampoline for toddlers and kids.
Measuring only 5 ft in circumference, this small and light toddler trampoline can be easily used for indoor and outdoor play time.
A nice inclusion to this unit is the basketball hoop, which will the little ones more fun and play.
As well, this small trampoline has
- Water resistant and UV resistant jumping mat.
- A durable enclosed safety net.
- For stability and support, the unit has 6 W shaped legs and 6 galvanized legs.
- It has foam padded frames to limit the risk of injuries.
- As an added protection for the kids, the springs are not visible as it is completely covered.
06. VGMIU 60″ Little Kids Trampoline
Suitable for: Kids from the age of 1 to 8 years of age.
Jumping weight capacity: Up to 220 lbs. only
This is mini trampoline measure 5 ft in circumference which makes it suitable for both toddlers and young children. Again, this indoor mini trampoline comes with a basketball hoop and 10 pit balls..
The VGMIU 5 Ft Children’s Trampoline also features:
- It has a protective and safety net, which are heavy duty.
- Frame structure is made of rust-proof steel .
- To limit the risk of harm, the alloy steel poles are covered by foam padding.
- 3 U-shape legs that comes with 2 suction cups to provide stability.
- Jumping pads are UV resistant and wear resistant.
- Springs are not visible as it is covered from sight and out of harms way.
There you go, 6 of the best indoor trampoline for toddlers.
A reminder : two of the best indoor trampoline for toddlers below.
- Galt Nursery Trampoline – If you want a mini trampoline with a handle-bar, then this is our top choice. It is an easy introduction for young ones to start enjoying the joy of bouncing. As it does not have the ‘bounce’ to literally toss a toddler off it, it is a good option. Not only that, as it is light, you can take it anyway with you – outdoor and indoor for your toddler to play.
- Aseem 5Ft (60″) Trampoline – Want a mini trampoline with net? This kids trampoline is our top choice for the best indoor trampoline for toddlers. It is small and best of all, it has an enclosure net to keep your young one safe. Because, it is small and light, you can move it easily anyway in house or outside to keep your toddler entertained. It can even fit a small backyard. As well, it comes with a basketball hoop and 10 pit-balls.
More to Read Below:
Best Trampoline For Small Yard: If you are looking for an outdoor trampoline fit a small backyard and yet sizezble to keep your kids active, here’s 5 best trampoline for a small yard to check out.
Information on the best indoor trampoline for toddlers provided here are of general nature only. Please do your due diligence. And do note, the some of the links above are affiliate links. Which means, I earn a small commission from relevant purchases.